let's talk

~Sunday 11th of April 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

Hey fren! Sorry I haven’t been able to talk lately! I feel kinda terrible about that. 🙁 I’ve been in Wisconsin by myself for the past few weeks so…. Yeah.

But anyway, how are your parents doing? Any better? And also, please tell me you’ve at least started to stop self harm? Please? If not, it’s okay, I totally get it. But seriously, I do want the best for you.

@houseoftwentyonepilots: I’m so sorry to hear that! I can relate more than I’d like to be able to… I’m here for you fren. Please don’t try to kill yourself again. If you think no one cares about you, think again. I care. Your parents care, even if they don’t show it. Your peers care. Your teachers care. We would all be just devastated if you didn’t wake up. Also, Tyler cares…. “stay alive, stay alive, for me”. So if for nothing else, stay alive for music. If you’re gone, you’ll never hear Tyler or Brendon’s (or whoever your favorite artists are) again. And that would be awful. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. What you feel right now, WILL pass. I promise. Go eat some chocolate, and remember that you are loved. ❤