let's talk

~Sunday 11th of April 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

myjokesareironiccausemydepressionishronic

i was an early bloomer when i picked up their regional at best album back in 2012 when i was 12 or 13 i didnt really like all that mainstream trash so twenty one pilots was a godsend i was more into alternative stuff at the time like panic at the disco my chemical romance jimmy eat world rites of spring etc. (still am (maybe even more)) so really i was just that emo kid who nobody really got but still didnt know to approach but really i was anti social clinically depressed and socially awkward so this helped me get through it. so stay alive frens (dont forget to use your glutes)