let's talk

~Friday 5th of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays. Reply To: ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays.

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Tbh Idk how to help. I’d just say play it cool and take it easy. Do what feels right. Maybe try to get some sleep. and If he responds Maybe if your comfortable with it. tell him that you just needed someone to rant to, or that you didn’t mean to randomly rant to him like that. I mean Idk really what to do but I suggest maybe trying those. if it doesn’t work or help let me know.