let's talk

~Monday 8th of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays. Reply To: ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays.

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Umm Kind of both I’m writing a conglomeration of a bunch of different songs that my bsf and I used to sing or songs that represent somthing – so like Wonderwall because when we were in middle school him and I used to sing it at the top of our lungs and Sister Donna yelled at us getting us both in trouble and us getting detention (no regrets tho) and then Thunderstruck b/c it was the first song that him and i played together (He was on drums and I was on electric guitar) and then another would be Take on me b/c it was a song we did together as a joke for the 8th grade talent show (He did a kermit the frog voice and I did an elmo one) or like Feed me (aka git it from little shop of horrors) because I belted for Audrey II and he was Seymour and I was in the middle of the song and he ends up laughing making me laugh and it was just an utter mess – so yeah does that make sense? and yeah that’s okay you enjoy your day, okay? I don’t think I’ll be on either.¡Adios! TTYL