let's talk

~Friday 26th of February 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays. Reply To: ANOTHER gay, that enjoys talking to other gays.

Maple the Great

heyaaaa

school starts for me in september too!
SOPHOMORE YEAR HERE I COME!
ugh, so my english teacher isnt the nicest being ever and i
am pretty smart so i am in all academic classes (dash-1 as theyre called here) but apparently im not
really that smart in english (i got a 70 last semester) so he tried to move me down into
the general classes, and guess who teaches gr10 general english? Him! but i mean its ok now i talked to the
guidence councelor and now im moved back up, but still. i got a 63 in math, and i was still put in the dash-1
stream.