let's talk

~Tuesday 2nd of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

All good. I understand that. Most of my friends that I have are LGBTQ+ and quite a few of them are trans. They have all helped me figure out who I am. But my parents are accepting but say the They/them pronouns as a single pronoun are grammatically incorrect and have called me being Ebny some what of a phase. But With the help of my close friends I’ve learned to just accept it and move on. because they all use my pronouns correctly and my preferred name so that’s good.

Also, Otter, I have an Electric/Acoustic Concert ukulele.(Luna Brand) Its cool. Just if its like mine then don’t expect to be able to hear the amp tone over the ukulele because the ukulele is generally a soft but amplified on its own. This is my experience but over all its fun. My favorite brand of ukulele is Luna but their more on the pricey side sometimes, but I recommend it if its a decent to good quality ukulele.
Also If anyone uses a pick for strumming, don’t use a plastic one, it doesn’t sound good, at least to me and it also can damage the body if you are tap it, I recommend a felt pick instead. I myself use my hands but for an amplified sound, felt picks work well.
If you would like some more advice on anything ukulele or LGBTQ+ wise. just let me know.
~ Rai of Musical Sunshine