let's talk

~Wednesday 3rd of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

RainbowOtter

that’s cool, hopefully my band teacher will give us some holiday stuff to work on soon.
i need to practice more on clarinet lol, i wish we were going to regular school cause there i would get to practice everyday and probably be more efficient at it too. band is fun lol that’s probably the thing i miss the most about school
where i live everything is still online but we might be going back in january or we might not be, whatever happens with covid-19.
hbu? is everything online for you all still?
-Otter