let's talk

~Wednesday 3rd of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

ThePurpleKiwi

Rai, Thanks for even responding. I hope your parents get a better understanding of you… ya know? At least your brave enough to be you though.

One of the only story I really have is one from when I was like… 8 I think… and I was at a sleepover with a friend who was 12 (a girl) and we were like BESTFRIENDS. We hung out like everyday because she live a 5 minute walk from my house and we lived in the middle of nowhere so our parents let us walk to each others houses. But back to the story. It was a regular sleepover and we were sharing a bed. We were watching a movie and she said she was tired and turned over and fell asleep. A few hours later (I was still up and watching tv) she turned towards me and fell asleep on my chest. I couldn’t sleep after because 1) she was really pretty when she slept (and I don’t mean that in a creepy way) and 2) I was scared that I would turn over and wake her… (she also made me really blushy and flustered when she was asleep on me) Now that I look at it I’m like “Wow… Im so fking gay” but then I thought it was just because we were good friends.