let's talk

~Wednesday 3rd of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

ThePurpleKiwi

Me and my girlfriend used to go to the same school (and we live 4 miles from each other but it’s on a highway so we cant walk to each other’s houses) and when we did, id slip notes under the desk she would sit in (if she had class in there the next period) and we had the same lunch period so we would sit on this bench outside and just talk about our day and/or watch Netflix if there wasn’t a teacher outside. I used to go to her house every morning before school and make her breakfast (and pack her something for lunch), then her mom would drive us to school. But Then some things happened and I had to move for a little while and I didn’t see her for 316 days. we facetimed a few times and we talked on the phone for hours at a time. Our record was 39 hours but that wasn’t enough… I missed her like crazy and counting the days didn’t help. Our parents thought we were bad influences on each other so it took months after I got home for us just to be able to meet up again and when we did, I cried like a baby… I honestly needed her… and I still do.

Now we go to different schools and our parents still hate us seeing each other but… I love her, and I have for years. My mom needs to understand this, even if she thinks we are just friends. Not seeing her is really hard and it’s doing a big toll on my mental health. I have depression and anxiety, I also have attachment issues and shizz so none of my situations is helping, ya know? I don’t know. I just miss her.