let's talk

~Friday 16th of April 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums Ukulele Q&A I can't sing while playing any advises? Reply To: I can't sing while playing any advises?

My own approach has always been to get my fingers in the right place, strum that chord ONCE and sing the words that chord covers, then as I get to the next chord, I stop singing, place fingers, strum ONCE and sing the words THAT chord covers. I work through a verse like that and keep working at it until I can switch to the next chord smoothly and I don’t have to stop singing. Sometimes I start working with the Chorus of the song first. The main thing is patience! And don’t work HOURS on the same section. That will get you frustrated quickly. I like to do just a little at a time and then work on another song for a while.

Seems to have worked okay for me. I hope you can say it works for you! Best wishes.