let's talk

~Tuesday 13th of April 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

I know a few songs by Panic! At The Disco, one might relate to your situation? I’ll list them below:

1. Nicotine-this song’s chorus is “I taste you on my lips and I can’t get rid of you… so I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do, you’re worse than nicotine.”
2. Impossible Year-some lyrics from this are “There’s no you and me, this impossible year… only heartache and heartbreak and gin made of tears.”
3. Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met)-lyrics are “Ever since we met, I’ve got just one regret to live through… and that one regret is you!”