let's talk

~Saturday 27th of February 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums Ukulele Q&A Has anyone else "electrified" their Uke? Reply To: Has anyone else "electrified" their Uke?

Calypso_Poet

I will have to check that out. Shadow makes some innovative stuff and produces the system which is in my Kala U-Bass. It’s supposed to be a multi-crystal piezo with distinct and separate transducer for each string… and I really like the sound on that.

I currently am working with the Kremona UK-1.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UK1

It’s got a great sound, it’s very easy to install and is not in the way when not using it. It can pick up some “body noise” from playing, but I have managed to dial most of that out using an LR Baggs Para DI.

If I had to “complain”, the one thing I dislike is that it is a bit delicate. I have already smashed one by standing on the cord while I picked up the Uke to play. No fun when you’re in front of a room full of people..

I am in the market for another uke, so I will look at that when the time comes..