let's talk

~Saturday 6th of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

kaylor.lovett

Okay so hello humans, found this nice chat here due to the clique sign. I am a mysterious alien from jupiter.
…just kidding I’m just a boring girl from Hawaii. So here’s the thing, you would think that everyone in Hawaii owns and plays an ukulele right? WRONG! Barely anyone I know owns an ukulele and can play it. Weird isn’t it. Well since I’m paler than a sheet of paper (long story short I don’t go outside)(everyone here is so tan it’s not even funny) and can’t surf to save my life, I decided to honor the culture to the best of my ability and pick up an ukulele! *applause* So I trek down into my spooky basement and pull out this cheap ukulele that was bought at an ABC Store. Gotta start from somewhere. I have been practicing on the cruddy uke (it doesn’t actually sound too bad if I’m being honest) for a good month or so and I really enjoy it. So I purchased myself a beautiful tenor ukulele for Christmas. Treat yoself. So here I am here’s my life story.
Dodie Clark is my life and I am part of the Clique okay bye.