let's talk

~Monday 8th of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

JeffJefferson

I like to use pentatonics to make up my own. If you know how to do this already then stop reading, this reply isn’t for you. What you do is put on a song and then figure out the key. You do that by figuring out the root note. I do this by just singing a note and changing it until it sounds right with the song. Find this note on your bass on the E string. Now, there’s a specific shape you have to play for minor and major pentatonic scales. Hazard a guess as to whether its major or minor. Play the shape for that. If it sounds right then just make up an order from those. If it doesn’t then try the other shape. If that doesn’t work then you’ve done it all wrong, try again. If you want a better explanation on how to do this then I suggest you use google.