~Monday 16th of September 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    TheCrow

So, i recently created an account to make a list on the site with the songs i am playing. But, everytime i click on the “ADD FAVORITE” button, it is showing me the “Your Favorites” but there is always this message “Your favorite list is completely empty! Go ahead and add some songs by clicking on the ‘add favorite’ button with the heart icon above each song”. What? I just clicked on the button to put on the list and it can’t add it? I tried several times on different songs and it’s always saying the same thing, got any ideas how to fix it?plsssssss

shoelaceshannon

Hey guys! I am new to this site also looking for new music to learn and add favorites list as Well! I am not seeing much from community involvement in this forums. Would like to get the most out of my experience so I am following along…. love in all forms

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld