~Saturday 23rd of March 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    newukunut18

I have found and been studying a song by Seymour Simons and Gerald Marks from 1931 called “All of Me”. Its not the one from John Legend, who ever he is, but its a lot of fun. I’ve been learning it on my guitar and it has a great jazz sound. Plays well on my ukulele as i just strum the chords. They it!!!

Faith777

DID YOU JUST SAY YOU DON’T KNOW WHO LOHN LEGEND IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

newukunut18

Afraid not. And do you know Seymour Simons and Gerald Marks? They are the original creators of “All of Me”.
    Have no idea what a John Legend is. Saw a little of him on youtube, didn’t seem like much to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld