~Wednesday 19th of February 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    CaroPiola

Hola, como están? 😀
    Soy Carolina, tengo 15 años y soy de Argentina, Buenos Aires.
    Toco el ukulele/ukelele hace 7 meses aproximadamente y soy algo nueva en esto hahaha, me encanta tocar este instrumento, es muy alegre y genial!
    Me gustan bandas como Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Daft Punk, Calle 13, entre otros artistas o bandas.
    Gracias por leer, viva el ukulele/ukelele!
    ADIOS! xoxo 🙂

Jonas

Hola!! 😀

I don’t understand a whole lot you are saying unfortunately 😀 You are 15 years old and from Argentina? I definitely like some of the bands you have listed but I don’t understand your second sentence at all, haha xD

Cheers!

Meijer_Dreams

Hola Carolina!

Soy Kenzie, tengo 16 años. Vivo en los Estados Unidos y hablo inglés normalmente. Estoy de acuerdo que el ukulele es alegere y genial! Las bandas son fantásticas.

adios!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld