~Saturday 11th of July 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    imgay7

Wassupppp I’m just a bi music nerd that’s tryna figure out life. Honestly, I don’t know my gender yet so use whatever pronouns with me. But just refer to me as that bitch. lmao

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Hello there lol I am also a bi music nerd thats tryin to figure out life. so how has your quarantine goin? sorry im just trying to have conversation because i am SERIOUSLY lonely and i want to talk lmao

i have no clue about my gender tho but my pronouns are she/her

annnd my name is BJ if you wanna talk (AND NO ITS NOT IN REFERENCE TO ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE BJ is legit my name)

imgay7

Ohhhhhh myyyyyy godddd lmao. My quarantine isn’t going to well. I’m supposed to be doing homework lol. What’s your favorite song?

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Yay, Yall are awesome. lets gather up all them ukulele gays. lol ^-^ what music do y’all like? lol

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Neither is my quarantine lol. So am i, i am a master procrastinator and i have like 4 late assignments that i need to turn in. umm i’m more of a older rock type of person (70s and 80s rock – AC/DC Queen Guns n’ Roses Nirvana REM Garbage etc etc i pretty much like anything for 70s/ 80s/ early 90s) but i love indie stuff as well (AU/RA Cavetown Arctic Monkeys Radiohead etc i’m bad at listing stuff) Sooooooo yeah lol What about y’all? My fave song is between Panic Room – AU/RA and probs Earth Angel – Penguins (for an entirely different reason aka memories)

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

oH OH OH!! or David Bowie, Elton John, John Lennon, A-ha, Tears for fears stuff like that too. Just classic rock type of things/vibes or indie rock that stuff too

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

HECK YEAH>
    um I LOVE Cavetown, Queen, and so many other people.
    I have a wide taste of music. I can go from Panic! At the Disco to Cavetown to Queen to Ed Sheeran to MCR to etc. You get the point.
    And yeah. Quarantine for me. Idk how to feel about it anymore. Lol
    ~Rai

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Yeah that’s kinda like me sometimes it’s just a random mix of everything lol. I don’t know what to think about it either at this point. Its just no longer fun its to the point of boring and lonely. but thats okay! anyways what your fave song

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Tbh I dont really have a favorite song. and It also depends on which artist lol.

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Yeah I get that. any other fun tidbits about yourself idk lol

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Lol well. I have two cats. and also I love Anime. um and yeah. I do art as well. Wbu?
    also do you have an insta?
    if you dont mind me asking

imgay7

Sorry I’m back lmao. All of those are really good artists! I do have insta but not really? If that makes sense. Anyways yeah I have 3 cats.

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

I do art too, and I have 2 dogs and a guinea pig and i like anime too. and no no no don’t fret i don’t mind – yeah i do have an insta i haven’t been on it or updated it in over a year tho and i kinda don’t have my phone rn so i cant go on it sorry

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

oh wow lol. same here. Im not on it much because my parents dont want me having any social media. and yeah. lol

imgay7

Same for the phone thing, but I’ve always wanted dogs. ooooo and a turtle

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

OMG same!! lol – im gonna guess that you were gonna try and insta stalk me lol try and figure out who i am etc etc lol but anyways yeah my parents dont want me on social media too

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Also it makes me so happy to see so many LGBTQ+ people on here. I myself is Lgbtq+ and am super supportive person. Im like a non Binary but very gay uncle lol.
    and yeah I love animals. I really want like a bird or reptile of some sorts some day.
    And no I would not stalk you, I would just follow you and if you follow me back you could see some art and cosplay stuff I’ve done lol. Just picked up the art of cosplay

imgay7

Oh that’s dope! I miss memes on insta tho ;-;

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Mood. lol I haven’t been on mine for almost over a month. oof. and yeah. Right now I only really have co
    Just curious what do y’all know how to play on the ukulele?

b.j.queen.of.scribbles

Nice! lol but tbh i would totally do that just to make sure you ain’t a 48 yr old man livin’ in his mothers basement lol – but i love animals too, turtles and rodents mostly so like i like mice, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils etc etc. And yeah so am i, it’s a great thing to see so many people being kind and supportive and within the LGTBQ+ community. I myself as i think i’ve said am Bi kinda – yeah mostly gay but bi – and im super supportive of sexual identity and gender identity within the community.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld