~Monday 3rd of August 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Hi There and welcome.
    My names Rai and I use they/them pronouns. Please respect that
    I just was wanting to know if there are any people on here that also enjoy cosplaying?
    Im a weeb myself. I have cosplayed as Tamaki Sempai from OHSHC and my current and favorite cosplay is Shoto Todoroki from My Hero/Boku no Hero Academia.
    Hope to find some cosplay buddies soon. Have a great Weekend!
    ~ Rai of Musical Sunshine

Oikawa Flat Butt

Hi I cosplay ^-^. I cosplay from BNHA and DR but I’m planning on cosplaying people from Haikyuu.
    I’m looking for cosplay friends aswell and would love to be your friend 🙂

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Yay! Hello there.
    Lol I also Cosplay Tomura Shigaraki too. Nice to meet you.
    What is a name I can call you and what are your pronouns?
    Just curious.
    Ttyl
    ~ Rai

Oikawa Flat Butt

My name is Colby, I’m FtM trans, meaning I go by He/Him. ^-^

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Okie dokie. Im Non Binary. so They/Them and He/Him work for me. Mainly They/Them tho.
    So How are you doing? and do you play any instruments? if so what do you play?

~ Rai

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld