~Saturday 23rd of March 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    gdboom

I have two songbooks with the song “Happy Together” by The Turtles, and they both list different chords, neither of which match the original song. I’ve been trying to figure out the correct chords myself, but I’m having a bit of difficulty. So far, it seems to me that the song actually starts with an A6 chord for the intro and stays on that chord for the first line, “Imagine me and you, and you and me…” at which point I believe it switches to an E, and then a D. Can anybody correct and or complete the chart for me?

gdboom

Well, I finally figured out how to find tabs beyond the “top 99”, and I found the chart I was looking for. It turns out I was correct about the beginning chords, only the chart listed the first chord as a Gbm where I had labeled it an A6. Since they both describe the exact same chord, I wonder if one label is technically more correct than the other in a chart? At any rate, the chord I couldn’t figure out on my own turned out to be a Db7. So thanks, UkeWorld.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld