~Wednesday 17th of October 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    21pilots

hi!

Dee_vee

Hi!

ukulele love

Agt? Like America’s got talent? Cool!

iloveukulele

no your not. whats your name and if your on the show i will know youre not lying

sour_girl

hi
    be my fren

Ukulele_lover04

Well you have my support! I bet you will do amazing! I will watch AGT and look out for you!!!

meesm3615

i hope u win! ur probleby way better than me! have fun and let your dreams come true!!!!

meesm3615

i’ll be the best ever

Faith777
    sort.of.uke

Omg wow! I love agt and was thinking of auditioning myself but eh im probably not good enough. You go rock that stage and have fun! You’ll do amazing! All support from here!

_______a

i’ll be looking out for you! good luck and i hope you do great!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld