~Wednesday 19th of February 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Jonas

Are any of you guys in an ukulele club? I personally am not an active member of an ukulele club because there simply aren’t any unfortunately 🙁 I do play together with friends quite frequently :-). Are you in an ukulele club? Do you do more than play and jam together?

Annabelle

I’m not in a club, but I have a lot of friends who have just started playing this year so sometimes we play together.

Calypso_Poet

Not as such.

“Meetup” has a group called “Ukulele Union of Boston” which I go to events they organize/sponsor…occasionally.

Most of my playing is practice/rehearsal alone or with the band and playing parties and open mics

SorchaCrabhan

My school has a guitar club where I was invited because “The ukulele is very good because it helps with the different pitch, if only we could hear it over (name redacted)’s guitar” – guitar teacher

I used to be in a band but I was kicked out by someone who wasn’t in the band because ‘it is out of the pitch, Sorcha DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING’ – someone who had no business saying what she was saying and didn’t care about the fact that another in the band was playing an accordion. the song we were playing was silent night.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld