~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    21pilots

my name is Scout. auditioning americas got talent season 14. what song should i do??

EmmaRVDH

omg, good luck! i think you should pick the song that suits your voice (if you are singing), and would surprise the judges (like a very famous or kind of old song that everyone knows – that you can also sing well though)

khite

Good Luck! I will be rooting for you!

Sydcs

Same! Maybe something different, that everyone knows but is a different kind of song. I don’t really know hope that helps. 🙂

TheMuffinMan

I think you should do one of Simons favorite songs, whatever that would be. You should make it comical! good luck!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld