~Thursday 19th of July 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Kiwi

Hello! I would consider myself quite experienced in the ukulele, and I thought you guys might want some song suggestions to help you start out! So here’s a list of some good songs for starting out!
    Riptide by Vance Joy
    The Cup Song from Pitch Perfect
    Three Little Birds by Bob Marley and the Wailers
    Budapest by George Ezra
    Any Grace VanderWaal song

For a bit more experienced players:
    Island in the Sun by Weezer
    How Far I’ll Go from Moana
    I’m Yours by Jason Mraz
    Lost Boy by Ruth Berhe
    Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Have fun and happy playing!

Yang YaMei

Thank you so much! This helps a lot!

jamielm

I’m new to ukulele, so thank you!

Hedley “For the nights I can’t remember”
    He is We “I wouldn’t mind”

These two are also quite simple. These are two of my favorite bands, so I’m excited to be able to sight read these without much difficulty at all. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld