~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    flowerdada4

Hello. I’ve noticed many people looking for good beginner ukulele models that sound decent and fit their budget. I recently got the Glarry Watermelon Ukulele, and it is amazing! Not only is it super cheap, (only $20!) but it also plays amazing. Not to mention, it has the cutest design and it is so beautiful and well made. It is made of high quality basswood, and has silky nylon strings. The watermelon design has a unique shaped ukulele body, which gives it a nice, mellow sound. It is also painted really well and I haven’t noticed any chipping on the edges. It only took me 5 days to receive the ukulele (plus, there’s free shipping!). Plus, the company has amazing customer service and they always reply really quickly. This isn’t the only cheap instrument on their website. They sell everything from violins, to guitars, to even melodicas for extremely cheap! They also have many more ukulele designs and sizes on their website. I would highly recommend this brand in general to anyone looking to start playing the ukulele,(or even any other instrument) because it is a really good price for the quality of it.

The ukulele I got: https://www.glarrymusic.com/glarry-uc101-21inch-soprano-basswood-ukulele-p47.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld