~Monday 24th of February 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Bluefoot

I’m Rock. I live in the upstate area of South Carolina. I started playing the ukulele about a month ago and already have UAS (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome) and four ukuleles. I’ve played viola, piano, drums, and guitar in the past but it’s been decades since I tried to so much as play a song on any of them. I have carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, a mangled left pinky, and fibromyalgia (which causes chronic debilitating pain as well as severe memory issues), but I am enjoying the challenge immensely! I would love to meet other ukulele people in the Spartanburg County, South Carolina area! I love to sing too. My singing is inspirational; when I sing the people around me sing louder! I am Rock Cowles on facebook.

Mitchell MU70 Concert
    Mitchell MU40DB Soprano
    Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele – Lake Placid Blue
    Luna Pineapple Tattoo Ukulele (Soprano)

I’ll buy a Tenor Uke next.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld