~Thursday 1st of October 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    C Kon

I got a Ukulele about a year ago and now that it’s quarantine I have noticed it looks sorta plain. Can I decorate it? If so, then with what?

icantloginhelp

-You can decorate your ukulele with pretty much anything.
    I decorated mine with transparent little stickers (so I can remove them easily), but you can use a normal type of stickers.
    But be careful because you can’t remove them easily, so be sure whether you want that particular sticker.

-You can also spice up your fret board (I don’t recommend adding those dumb ukulele scale stickers, just learn scales by heart).
    You can use small stickers, that I recommend putting on the same spots as the fret markers are so it won’t confuse you as to what fret you’re on.

If stickers aren’t your thing you can always use dried flowers. I saw a really cool TikTok (don’t judge me) where a person added dried flowers onto the uke and then sealed them with transparent varnish (I think that’s the word?) for wood. It looked pretty cool so if you wanna go for a more extreme makeover you can always do that.

Also you can always paint your ukulele with whatever you want.

Sorry for the rant but I do hope it helped at least a little bit ♥

just a noob ukulele player 3000

yes, ofc you can. Someone already answered you, but in case you wanna paint heres a tip: before you start painting, sand your ukulele with sandpaber. The paint will start to crumble maybe. i hope i helped:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld