~Thursday 1st of October 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Liamuke

Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
    This song only has four easy chords (Am,D,G,Em)and nice, easy strum patterns can be added to it.

Screen by twenty one pilots is also really easy the chords are C G A minor and F

em.c03

Freckles and Constellations by Dodie Clark. It sounds really nice and upbeat and easy chords.

NotAFakeFan

space oddity by david bowie sounds really nice even though its supposed to be a sad song. it makes it more upbeat in an almost ironic way

monukulele

Cancer by My Chemical Romance is actually great on ukulele. The chords are a little weird towards the end of the song, but overall, it sounds really cool.

Lemony Snicket

message man by twenty one pilots

MackLovley

House of gold by TØP ?

JudeCorrales

When I was your man by bruno mars on the ukulele sounds amazing.(in my opinion)

Mitchelluke

slowtown (Twenty one pilots)

ukeprincess

i wanna learn a team, but e is too hard

laurlaur

Sing together by train listen to the song first then try to play it. Sounds amazing on the uke.

jellyfish

capsize

zoekwalters

Can’t Help Falling in love (Elvis/TOP) It’s a beautiful song and it sounds great on the ukulele!

tristan_the_me

sweet child o mine. verse and chorus simple but the intro riff. hrdest ive ever done by I memorized it and it sounds legendary.

icantthinkofausername

Nice work Tristan! Are you playing the intro/main hook up high on the neck like the original or an octave lower?

Officially inspired!

Mike

Fr0stUkes

Life is Rosy- Jess Penner is so upbeat and happy i just don’t know the chords :/ i wish i did

BanjoPlayinUke

YESSSSSSS!

instruMENTAL

@ukeprincess just transpose it down to -2. It still sounds good however it might not suit your voice as well.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld