~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    adollmadeoutofglass

hey guys so i started playing uke nov 28 2017 so uHM that’s the reason for that ugly title
    i joined this website about a year ago and i’m really grateful for this website and i’m glad to be back!!!
    and ever since some months ago i kinda gave up on the uke but thank goodness i remembered absolutely everything
    OOF so i used to like things like the beatles and grace vanderwaal and my taste in music changed dramatically???
    soooo
    speaking of bands,singers, and songs i liked, what are your favourites???

Saphiss

I like Love it if we Made it -The 1975, bury a friend -Billie Eilish, Wonderwall -Oasis, lonely -lovelytheband, and Gooey -GlassAnimals. I know that Billie Eilish is very popular in the ukulele community and I know how to play idontwannabeyouanymore and when the party’s over. Do you know how to play any of her songs? xD

cowardly slime ball

twenty one pilots.. pretty much everything. lonely (lovely the band)is pretty good on top of the world (imagine dragons) i saw that live(:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld