~Tuesday 21st of May 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    unicornlusk

Here we can talk to each other and share our favourite things to sing or our favourite things to listen to
    I will accept those who play ukulele. I enjoy talking to you guys. It makes me happy to know there are others who want to talk to people here! it makes me happy. I love reading your comments to.

Shangg

can i join?

Emerson06

Heyo. Looking to join!

trannyvibes

Hey, dude! Can I join?

jolie1213

hey, could i join in??? ill love to do that… can i??

_______a

If this is an online club I will SO join.
    Btw I LOVE to sing.
    ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS ON WAT I SHOULD SING?????
    P.S.-I’m writing a song on the uke, will share lyrics when i get them written.

The_Lazy_Muffin_Ninja

May I join too?

almilenss

can i join?

Emilydod03

Can I join?

ukulelepower360

Can I join! I am working on someone to lava! I am really good.

JustMe1119

y do yall ask to join? everyone is welcome, right?
    i love to sing songs by charlie puth, bruno mars, and blake shelton.

Baylee_aline

Id like to join!

Moana4454

my favorite song to play is “say hey (i love you)!”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld