~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    ode.to.josh.dun

so, I got my first ukulele for Christmas last year and oh. my. god. I LOVE IT!!!!! my favorite band is Twenty One Pilots. I also like Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Troye Sivan, Cavetown, Half Alive, and many more. Caroline Dare is my friend and she inspired me to start working with music. I write poetry a lot, and I hope that one day I can write a good song.

Colinmcq62

Hello you ukulele players out there in just bought my first ukulele Christmas just gone and I love it, I’ve played guitar for 5 years now also love that I’m learning new songs by the day I think it’s because used to playing guitar starting to become addicted to it because it’s so easy to have it by your side I bought aKala ukulele PWT fantastic sound going to buy another but want electric one same make it’s got a rich tone by the way I’m Colin hi!

ode.to.josh.dun

cool! nice to meet ya

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld