~Monday 16th of September 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    sarahh.uke

Hi!! I’m Sarah
    I’m new here (obviously)
    I’ve been playing the uke for about a year and four months.
    I also play the baritone/euphonium, (kinda looks like a mini tuba but sounds higher-pitched) piano, and the kazoo (don’t come at me I know it really isn’t an instrument but I play it like every day)
    I’d really like to be friends if you are around my age, (I’m 14 and I don’t really care about your age as long as its not like a 20 years difference), if you play the uke, (or any instrument I listed above) in/interested in marching band or any other music-related things, are really interested in music, or if you just need a friend.

Please talk to me these are where you can find me:
    Snapchat: ewitzsarah
    Instagram: sarahhneuman
    discord: Sarah#7061

if you come from here please tell me! Thanks <3!

mokkiii_x

hi sarah !! i’m evelyn, call me ev
    <3

Yodawg

Hewo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld