~Tuesday 25th of February 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    mollycox05

my notes (especially f and g)sound funny to me.

Ele

I know how you feel, i would try and play along with other people from youtube but my uku sounds way more different then there’s and idk if its that my uke is outta tune or im playing it wrong

SalemDaUkulele

either it’s untuned or you happen to have a smaller uke, or a bigger one. get a capo, it will help, or use the transition button. 🙂

Top Uku Lover

mollycox05: Yes, that can be confusing and annoying sometimes! Try to keep it in tune if it sounds strange. If it doesn’t work, go on YouTube or do something to find out how the real chord sounds like. That’s my advice! Hope it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld