~Tuesday 16th of July 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author

Josh? Tyler? JOSHLER DUNSIFF!!!

who else ships Josh and Tyler? (but still ship Tyler and Jenna)

joshler dunsiff

omg yas! Joshler Dunsiff for life!!! 🙂

joshler dunsiff

Who doesnt

tirza.is.dumb

i died i little when i saw that title thing. a story if i may,

it all started when i realized my friends are hardcore emo, one asked me if i shipped joshler. i had only barely started listening to top a few weeks b4 and this was early blurry face era. (1st song i heard was tear in my heart, 2nd was stressed out.) i didn’t know much abt the band itself except that there were 2 ppl, a drummer and a singer etc. i knew there was a tyler and a josh but not rly which was which. and yknow how in stressed out ty sings abt his brother?? well i assumed josh was his brother. so when my friend asked if i shipped joshler i was like eew no incest wtf molly no u need to check urself that is mad wrong. and she was like,,, uh tirza what. and explained everything. but not that ty was married jeez molly c’mon.

so uh joshler is kinda cute but. i can’t think of it the same. also ty and jenna are so adorable that idc anyway lol

Lemony Snicket

“It all started when I realized my friends are hardcore emo” is my new senior quote in the yearbook XD

CheezWhizClique

^^^ me

oml I forgot I even made this, sorry I haven’t even looked at this

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld