~Tuesday 16th of July 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Prendy

Posted a message a couple of weeks ago about trying to find UK Leash without the cost of Time and big cost of Postage (especially from the USA) eg: cost of Leash £8 roughly then postage was £15. Didn’t get any response so decided to make my own. Remember I am Male and not used to any needle work. With a little help for what I needed off the owner of Shop, made Leash in less that an hour, could have been done in ten minutes if I was up to it. It cost me £8 for everything and now have everything if i needed to make another, except for more strapping. Not everyone needs or wants a Leash but if you do….. Do It Yourself.

Tori_AkaTrash

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you make yours?

TallPapaB

I saw this post and grabbed a strap from an old unused camera bag. It work pretty nicely. Adjustable and all: Ukulele Leash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld