~Thursday 19th of July 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Calypso_Poet

I have to say I had never heard of Twenty-One Pilots until I got here..

My Favourites to play are substantially different from most of what I’ve read:

Buoyancy, by John Frinzi
    A Pirate Looks at 40, by Jimmy Buffett
    Guy With a Guitar, by Mishka
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World, by Iz
    Wish You Were Here, by Pink Floyd

Tori_AkaTrash

I like playing Panic! At the Disco and Shawn Mendes :3

Aizzy

I highly recommend doddleoddle (on youtube) other wise known as Dodie (Dorothy) Clark. She’s a musician that posts tonnes of ukulele covers and writes loads of original songs too. To be honest she’s that inspired me to pick up a uke and start playingā¯¤

SorchaCrabhan

I don’t know why I do this but I sometimes attempt to learn edgy or hardcore songs on ukulele. I guess I do it to defy people’s expectations, but now my finger is in pain to the point it has a blister.

Nate Jennings

My favorites on Youtube are the ukulele teacher and Cynthia Lin. I like Cynthia because she has a lot of really good lessons and she breaks them down to where they are easy to understand. I like the ukulele teacher because he stays up to date and teaches songs that are popular presently.

Avita

Something different… Master of Puppets – Metallica. It is a difficult song, but it’s different and fun. Go Metal!

exilay

Hallelujah?
    Does that work?

ruedacar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld