~Friday 14th of December 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    purpledog10

If you play the ukulele and songwrite, you most likely feel that everyone criticizes you for your original music. You probably also feel like your competing with some of the ukulele greats like Grace VanderWaal and Jake Shimabukuro, just to make original music. It can also feel frustrating not being able to create original music because then some Taylor Swift pops up in your head and then you cant think of any other rhythm but the one from Look what you made me do. And to top it all of, you just think you just can’t do it. But you can do it (Whoa, plot twist). What helps me is to just play the ukulele. Even if it’s not even a song that I wrote. And just play the ukulele as hard as you can (but not too hard, ukuleles are expensive) until you feel better. Then you might make up some cool new catchy rhythm that you have never thought of. And remember that all of the ukulele player that you see on TV, or the ukulele idols that you have watched (and follow on Instagram), well, they started out as a beginner because everyone does. And just remember to keep smiling. 🙂

P.S. Hope this inspired you to make something beautiful
    P.S.S Sorry for the long post

Hi_Allie18

that was beautiful. thanks for the support to all writers

melalilie

yes!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld