~Tuesday 14th of August 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    oof.idaysha.oof

Mine is either Twenty One Pilots, Greenday, or Blink 182;)

supercholis

mine has to be Twenty Øne Piløts, I love all there songs! 🙂

acciolovegood

dodie, Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, MCR, Green Day, The Killers, Grace Vanderwaal and a bunch more I’d list but it’d be too long and would probably get annoying

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift. A.K.A MYSELF.

crabbypatties965

Eddie Vedder is my favorite artist. (Pearl Jam is awesome!) (Especially the uke album!!)
    P.S.- I’m new here. You can call me Crabz.

StarrySkyLight

Twenty One Pilots, Grace Vanderwaal, Demi Lovato and Adele!

addisonstrickland

I love almost all songs but I don’t even know the artist’s name

FerardIsRealOkay

Twenty One Pilots are my favortite , but I also REALLY love My Chemical Romance, and Panic! at the Disco, and Led Zeppelin.

Cara Woods

My absolute favourite artist has to be ed sheeran bit I do like Panic!at the disco.

Soapitysoap1114

Oh man, there are so many good bands/artists out there, but among some of my favorites would have to be Panic! at the Disco, Mother Mother, Tally Hall, and Jack Conte. They have such great, catchy music!

~Soap

Shalyssa

Shawn Mendes

StaygoldPonyboy

Lin Manuel Miranda

sort.of.uke

For me, its P!ATD, Coldplay, Melanie Martinez and probably more I cant think of lol

sort.of.uke

omg yessss

ProbablyPanickingAtADiscoSomewhere

Here’s a list of awesome music artists I highly suggest you check out if you haven’t already:
    Panic! At The Disco
    Cavetown
    twenty øne piløts
    My Chemical Romance
    Green Day
    Blink-182
    Anthony Amorim
    mxmtoon
    Tally Hall
    Conan Gray
    Mother Mother
    Melanie Martinez
    Paramore
    Daniel Caesar
    billie eilish
    Rex Orange County
    Radiohead
    Chloe Moriondo (she has a YouTube channel with covers of the artists above and has a few original songs too, she’s amazing and currently my favourite YouTuber at the moment)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld