~Tuesday 25th of September 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    myst1cality

Hiiiiiii! Im sharing my pacify her uke cover by melanie martinez (does not have good audio quality tho)

u guisee can share too 🙂

YAY

Jonas

I very much like Melanie Martinez, loved your cover! Beautiful voice!

VeryUkeWow

I’d like to share my cover of “Girls/Girls/Boys” from Panic! at the disco with you 🙂
    Panic! At The Disco – Girls/Girls/Boys (Ukulele Cover)

giovanna6683

Just wanted to share a fantastic girl on youtube named Isabelle Hyde. She has a fantastic voice, spirit, and plays the ukulele like a BOSS! Just look her up and she will bring a smile to your face :). I love her covers of Twenty One Pilots’ Ruby, Johnny Boy, Kitchen Sink.

_______a

Hey everyone. This is my cover of Iz’s “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World” from a EP I recorded last year. Thanks I hope you enjoy it.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/9qfSfXerPKg” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

monukulele

We Don’t Believe What’s On TV
    This is my cover of Twenty One Pilots’ We Don’t Believe What’s On TV (the acoustic version) that I did back in January! 🙂

that was very beautiful monukulele!

ok im not a very good singer but my sister is amazing a video of her singing is on facebook mary grisafi

(she’s not singing with a ukulele but her voice is amazing!!!)

joshler dunsiff

that was really good bubbles!!

kassmclark

Hey, this is my cover of Can’t Help Falling in love by Elvis 🙂

liztadle

HERE’S MINE:

THE SHOW – LENKA

liztadle
    SalemDaUkulele

i dont a have a specific ukulele cover, in fact, i have an ukuelele youtube channel. im a smol bean channel with around 30 subs more or less. 🙂 my name is salem the ukulele, but i have a girl im glad i fuigured out her name is heyitseva and shes so sweet and awesome. she has about a thousand subs. just wanted you guys to know, ive been playing for 2 years, and a year was spent in hawaii and having it as an elective! this sight saved me cuz he gave us boring songs. the only ones i liked were the hawaiian ones. thank you for building this sight!!!

arianagalarzad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQ8oMKnRjM/?taken-by=arianagalarzad

Look at my cover of Ex’s and Oh’s 🙂
    Hope you guys like it <3

arianagalarzad

Malibu – Miley Cyrus

You can see this one too!

Double5ided

hey ! here’s a a cover of dodie’s 6/10 !!

ruedacar

ruedacar

ruedacar

meesm3615

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoJcXtNesBQ i love ed sheeran and sing it everyday!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld