let's talk

~Tuesday 27th of July 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums General Discussion Does anyone here know who Cavetown is? I want to find some fellow fans XD

• Author

Hi… I really like the artist Cavetown! If you happen to like his music too, comment down below so we can have a lil conversation! If not, you should definitely go check his music out, because it’s amazing. Anyways, have a great day!

WOW, I just looked him up and I am in Love!!! He’s amazing!

He really is <333 He has a YouTube channel too! I’m really happy because they just added one of his songs, Green, to this website and it’s one of my favorites!

omgosh YASSSS

yESSSS cavetown is pretty neat burrito

OMG YES I love him!!!

Yes he is <3 he’s such a lil bean

So glad to finally find some Cavetown fans here XD

YO! Cavetownnnn, yes.

yee! I love Cavetown <333

It’s actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him.

I agree. Even though there is no talking dog up here… I’ll make cereal in the morning if the sky isn’t burning down ?? don’t eat rocks, children, they destroy ur molars (unless you hug all ur friends, including jack)

*sigh* why am I such trash for cavetown?

lol that was beautiful

YAYAYAYAYAYAY MORE CAVETOWN FANS! lol Im like 2 years late lol

Bro!!!! I Love Cavetown! Green is my ringtone!!

YAY Thats Awesome

OMg yeesssssssss i absolutly love their stuff!!!!!!!

IKIHJGVFUYIUHIJ YES YES YES I AM A HUGE FAN OF CAVETOWN JBUIGOP

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.