let's talk

~Tuesday 27th of July 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums General Discussion musicals!!!!!!!!! mostly beetlejuice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Author

um hi so i am a total musical nut. rent, hamilton, beetlejuice, everything. please join to talk about all musicals ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesss i love musicals!! I love all those and im seeing “Something Rotten!” this summer 🙂

who doesn’t love musicals is the real question

okay list your top 5 favorite cast recording soundtracks from the theatre world (on or off-broadway)

Heck yeah. A fan of Phantom, Les Mis, Rent, Newsies. Also can we talk about Team Starkid? I mean, they’re pretty wonderful. The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals is my personal favorite, but A Very Potter Musical & A Very Potter Sequel come in close 2nd.

I have found my people! I love musicals! Beetlejuice, Heathers, Lee Mis, Sweeny Todd, Dear Evan Hansen, Rocky Horror, Steroid (pretty much all of tgem ), ugh the list goes on?

hmmmm im about 4 months late buuuuuut my faves are ….be more chill,dear evan hansen, little shop of horrors, the lightning thief and uh *nervous laughs* avenue q

they legit have a pinkalishious musical and im barley on the third song but it really shows how much of a brat she is and its actually somewhat good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.