let's talk

~Tuesday 27th of July 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

• Author

I’ve been playing for like 2 months now and I’m pretty good so all of the original songs are too easy for me and I’m looking for a modern song that is for intermediate players.

Do you know who cavetown is?

Dude, cavetown is a great musician and has some really good songs for ukulele. Also : If you find a genre you’re really interested in, search for some songs you like from that genre. Or start by artist (ie cavetown) and find a song of theirs you want to play. Or just look up the chords to any random song you really like. A few song suggestions:

“La Vie En Rose” by Edith Piaf
    “Hey There Delilah” by The Plain White T’s
    “Boys Will Be Bugs” by cavetown
    “Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard” by Paul Simon

These are just a couple I really like, I know they aren’t all contemporary. You could also look on YouTube for tutorials.

TwentyOnePilots has some great ukulele songs:

We Don’t Believe What’s On TV,
    Oh Ms Believer,
    The Judge,
    Truce, and
    Isle Of Flightless Birds, just to name a few.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.