let's talk

~Tuesday 13th of April 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

I’m really sorry to hear that… If there is anything I can do to help, please please let me know. I’m always gonna be out there for you if you ever wanna talk.

So, I got into self harm about a year and a half ago and quit about 2 months ago. I realized that it really didn’t change anything positively for me, and now I’m afraid to wear shorts because I have so many terrible scars. Please, try to stop before it’s too late. And if your friends self harm, they will probably be the best source of support for ya. If you’re afraid to tell them, I’d recommend casually having a couple ‘fresh ones’ in visible sight to them. Chances are, if they’re anything like me, they’ll immediately notice and try to help you out as much as they can. They’ll probably be able to relate, too. And, if things take a turn for the best, you could all work together to quit self harming, which believe me, I know, sounds impossible. But it is possible. You have to commit and be strong. Stronger than you already are. I want you to know that being depressed, or crying, does not make you weak. It does not mean you can’t get better. The only thing that it means, is that you’ve been strong for far too long. I cannot stress how frickin important it is to let yourself lean on someone. I don’t know you, but I’ll just guess that you’re the type of person that spends so much time taking care of others, that you forget to take care of yourself. That’s how I am, and it’s hard. It’s just hard. Please just realize that there’s always somebody out there for ya, wether that’s your friends, family, school guidance counselor, or even me. Even if you don’t love yourself, I promise you, there’s so many people that do love you, unconditionally.

Wow, that was really long and probably most redundant… But I did mean every word of it. Well…. Stay alive, Fren. It’s worth it, I promise.