let's talk

~Tuesday 2nd of March 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

RainbowOtter

that’s good that you had a good thanksgiving. i also have a story.
so today, i was making my lunch, and my dad was there in the kitchen with me. all of the sudden i wanted to come out of the closet then and there, and just talk to him about it and stuff. so I opened my mouth and said “Dad” and he looked at me, and then the clock, and he said: “I have to go! I’m late for my appointment!” and he rushed out of the house and left me sitting at the counter.
He’s really a great dad, (and I think he already knows a bit) it was just bad luck and timing and the lot. so i sat there eating my lunch and i was almost relieved that i hadn’t had to tell him i’m just a queer wreck. lol, so that’s today’s story, hope you enjoyed
~Otter