let's talk

~Friday 26th of February 2021~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning ukulele scales at UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides or just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

The place to be for all your ukulele needs Forums I’m new here! Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too Reply To: Hi. I See There Are Many Gays Here, For I am one too

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Lol I have had numerous moments like that. and now I’m openly gay and enby (non binary) with my friends and like back in 7th grade I was with my now ex. she is christian but she and I dated three times. the third time is when I learned that she is a really toxic person but one day back in 7th grade, I was walking home with her and we were dating at the time. we hung out in her tree house. talked and joked around. cuddled a tiny bit. but then the next day, I come back over and we had a sleepover. We did the same thing. and then we were curious and were close. She and I kissed. my first kiss. it was ok Ig. but then afterward, like 5 mins later we go down for water and then come back up and cuddle up and then she breaks up with me. so at that point I was stuck having a sleepover with my ex girlfriend, we stayed friends for a bit, but I woke up numerous times, and I was cuddled up next to her lmao. Now I’m in a happy relationship. He and I are both Non binary. lol I learned that he has liked me since we first ever like knew we existed lmao. back in 1st grade lol, but before him I had like 4 toxic relationships. and one good one. sadly that one ended because my parents found out. but now my parents know I like someone and they are supportive. little do they know that, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months now lol.
~ Rai of Musical Sunshine