~Tuesday 29th of September 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Roodogdizzle

just wanted to create a chat for T-swift lovers (no pun intended) because as I was going through the chats I couldn’t find one for Taylor Swift, so I took matters into my own hands. On this chat we can just talk about everything Taylor Swift with people who actually care and don’t think we’re obsessive.

UkulelePlayer101

Meeeeeeeee!!!!!

Rai Of Musical Sunshine

Me too. I have since I was very young. Thank you! very mush appreciated.

ukulelegirl112

I loved her when she came out with her first song!!!! I remeber my mom took me to one of her concerts when she sang country, but before she got too popular.

IceBlueIggy

Taylor Swift is awesome! She’s been one of my favorite singers since I was seven.

ukulelelover25

HI! I TOTALY LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT! i know all of her songs and im learning as many as i can on the ukulele using this whebsite! i knoww all her songs AND all the lerics to almost all of them. so my guess is in thsi chat, there are alot of SWIFTYS! anywase, how is every one, also dong juge i suck at spelling.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld