~Thursday 19th of July 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    Lemony Snicket

Just wanted to see how many people would show up cause I’m all of these things. So…. yeah I’m antisocial and trying to interact with my species just yeah I should stop now.

a_song_thats_flawless

Here I am, emo nerd outcast to the fullest. πŸ˜‰

monukulele

You called me? Lol here I am. Not really an emo, but a nerd and outcast, in the best way possible. πŸ™‚

IwishIwasTylerJoseph

I HAVE ARRIVED HELLO MY PEOPLE

Lemony Snicket

Im gathering all the outcast nerds rebels etc all listed to take over the world once and for all! Jk I just want everyone to come together and hang out and stuff.

MackLovley

I thought I was the only one. I guess I found my peeps.

Lemony Snicket

Welcome

matty

this is actually kinda old ripme but hello
    im an emo, a nerd, an outcast, and like 37% rebel lmao. huge hamil-nerd and tΓΈp fan.
    also im gay
    and agender
    fite me

Callie Kay

I don’t care if this is old, I showed up eventually.

PntlssBndMmbr

I found my people
    Hello

hi.there

I was summoned

chordsguardian

here lmao

tirza.is.dumb

emo 47%
    nerd 63%
    goth 2%
    outcast 86%
    rebel 97% (a respectful rebel ofc)
    also pan and genderqueer !!

Lemony Snicket

Yeah this is kinda old rip I was going to use a hastag but that’s basic so pan squad πŸ™‚ (also gender fluid) Can all of you awesome people just take over the world with me, or just start a weird emo nerd club? Idk you guys just sound awesome

myjokesareironiccausemydepressionishronic

username says it all

SorchaCrabhan

I guess I’m a goth…

pretty much my entire wardrobe is black or grey, except from my pride flags and flags from concerts YIKES

also I would consider myself a nerd, but one that has a rather significant lego collection.

and also rewatches films just to look at the architecture and landscaping

Lemony Snicket

Now I need a pride flag T_T

instruMENTAL

The title to this literally sounds like that St Trinians song! But here I am, Nerd, Geek, Rebel, Outcast and Dead inside.
    Ps. You guys sound like my friends jk I don’t have any. Apart from one we just run around shouting queerbaiting lol and see who shouts back. I’ll join your weirdo club!

amieisnotonfire

im dead inside and have apparently shown signs of anxiety so ye i guess im an outcast?

Lemony Snicket

*silently appreciates your username from afar (both of you guys)*

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld