~Tuesday 7th of April 2020~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    jellyfish

Started by:Jellyfish

_______a

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy frens what’s up? 🙂

jellyfish

hi frennn

laurlaur

Boredom that is ?… jk, question though, what is your fav hobby? Mine is reading if you are a stocker and were wanting to know…

_______a

My hobbies are music, drawing, having no friends (lol jk) and obviously playing the uke

laurlaur

Hmm what kind of drawing Sarah? I’m horrible at drawing but I several friends who are OBSESSED with manga. While you are answering that question I have another… What state (if you live in the USA) or what country? I live in California.

_______a

I started out with manga/anime back in the day but now I draw in a cartoony sort of style. I tried to upload a picture but it didn’t work, sorry. Also I live in the U.S. Question for you, what are your favorite bands/singers or music groups in general?

jellyfish

i’m not telling any of my personal info btw my fave hobby is hanging with friends singing random songs

_______a

Yeah same I don’t want to tell any either

laurlaur

Ok I understand so my fav singer is Haliee Stienfield, Train, and Shawn Mendes. How about you guys? Who or what bands are on the top of your list? Btw if you have never heard of any of these ppl I would be disappointed! I suggest that you search them up on YouTube or Spotify.

_______a

I haven’t heard of Haliee Steinfeld, but I’ll look her up. I like Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, and Fall Out Boy (I’m seeing them in concert soon aAAaaa), among others. Typical emo bands, I know. I’m sure you have heard of them, but if you haven’t, I can recommend songs.

_______a

Oh I know who she is now but I just didn’t know her name. She’s a pretty good singer

jellyfish

bros i love qavou

_______a

Who is that? Sorry if I sound stupid

jellyfish

he was one of the rappers in the song im the one and dont worry u dont sound stupid

laurlaur

I know who everyone you guys just mentioned except at the disco I’m gonna search him/her/them up… any songs that you can recommend cause I stay in my own bubble of songs that I play, I’d like to know new songs by different peeps

jellyfish

hi guys its my birthday next thursday

jellyfish

then bass boosted trap queen best song ever

_______a

1. aaaa happy birthday!!!
    2. Panic! songs that you should look up
    Death of a Bachelor
    House of Memories
    This Is Gospel
    They have older music but those newer ones are a good first impression
    3. If you guys have any song recommendations for me I would like to listen to them

Lemony Snicket

Hi there. I don’t know what I’m doing here (Or with my life but that’s another topic) I’m lonely and emo. Looking for some people to talk to.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld