~Thursday 25th of April 2019~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    ukulelebob

Hi Jonas,
    I was wondering how often you upload the new tabs that have been requested.
    I see you have a growing amount to get through.
    I do keep an eye on the latest 99 list you must be working flat out to get through them.

speak soon
    Bob

joule20

Hello,

How many tabs do you post per day, and is there a way that you can look at the newly posted tabs? Is there a category for new tabs? Also, who is the most played artist on this website?

Someone please reply,
    Joule

Jonas

Hi!

My apologies for the very overdue reply 🙂

I manage everything in my spare time and normally I try to do some requests in the weekend. Then I do a lot of them (I try to go through all of them), post most of them and save some to post in the coming days. This what I’m doing now. Did a lot of requests (more than 2000 requested songs!) this weekend and now I’m posting them.

Hopefully this answers your questions a little bit 🙂 The recent tabs are on the front page and here are the 99 most recent ones: https://ukutabs.com/top-tabs/latest-tabs/

ukulelebob

Hay Jonas
    Thanks for the update.
    Looking forward to the new tabs

putting on some beck tabs would be awesome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld