~Tuesday 25th of September 2018~

Welcome to UkuWorld!

Viva La Ukulele

UkuWorld is the center for all your ukulele needs! Tune your ukulele with our advanced UkuTuner. Practice those difficult chords with UkuChords and step up your game by learning some ukulele scales with UkuScales. Don't know where start? Go over to UkuGuides and read some of the comprehensive guides are just go over the quick tips. In the end, above all, enjoy playing your favorite songs on your ukulele and what better way to do that than with UkuTabs where you can find a huge amount of songs available at your fingertips.

UkuWorld Community is here to offer you the ability to share your experiences with fellow ukulele enthusiasts and discuss. This in a friendly and respectful environment without too many bells and whistles. Login or register and come and join the fun!

• Author
    rdubin

Dear UKE mates:
    New to this site.
    Just bought a UKE yesterday.
    Played guitar for many years.
    I’m in love with the new sound and discoveries with the UKE!
    Comments on the site I was hoping to get feedback:
    *Is there a charged version to get rid of the ads?
    **When I save songs, I don’t know how to retrieve them. It doesn’t seem as there is an obvious place to log in and look at saved tabs like with Ultimate Guitar, etc programs.
    Some songs don’t save: MIX? Not sure what MIX means.
    Just a kudos: love the floating chord feature where the chords remain visible when you’re scrolling through a song…brilliant!
    Kindly,
    Bob from Venice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Discover UkuWorld